Over the years, we have learned and grown along with the environmental community. We have connected with many organizations to support their efforts, and keep in touch with the latest environmental, ecological and sustainable ideas and practices. Most recently, we became a member of Green America, a non-profit whose mission is to harness economic power—the strength of consumers, investors, businesses, and the marketplace—to create a socially just and environmentally sustainable society.
Cherub’s Blanket had to go through a rigorous application process in order to join their ranks of businesses that demonstrate positive social change, are values-driven, showcase both environmental and social responsibility through their sourcing, manufacturing and marketing, as well as are committed to innovative practices that benefit employees, customers, communities and the environment. We are proud to be associated with such an organization, and encourage you to find out more about their values, and their benefits to consumers.
Our Sustainable Mission
In offering beautiful organic baby blankets and natural baby items, we at Cherub's Blanket are committed to using sustainable products and practices in everything that we do:
- the use of organic fabrics and notions
- the use of recycled and recyclable packaging materials
- supporting office initiatives that reduce, reuse and recycle
- local sourcing of products and services
- supporting local, national and international groups that focus on organic initiatives and/or supporting children in need.