Cherub's Blanket Blog
BPA all around us...
Mary Farrell - Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Did you know? You should decline cash-register receipts as much as possible. Thermal paper receipts are coated with high levels of BPA, which you can absorb through skin. Read more about the issues with BPA here: http://www.rodale.com/bpa-food-2
- A Letter of Thanks
- Can you see the stars where you live?
- Cherub's Blanket Publishes White Paper: Chemicals and Toxins used in Conventional Cotton Baby Blankets
- We are up on GreenDeals today-enjoy the sale!
- Seattle's Food Forest- just incredible
- Plastic misconceptions
- Cherub's Blanket is now at Shaker Lakes Nature Center
- Think Green, Think Cherub's Blanket- our newest video is out!
- FLASH SALE TODAY ONLY
- We've finally made it to YouTube
organic cotton organic cotton baby blankets natural natural baby items handcrafted in the USA organic and natural gift ideas baby shower gift natural baby baby gifts